Terms of Service
When use this website, you accept the following specific responsibilities:
- To respect the privacy of other users; for example, you shall not intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of, or modify files, data sets, or passwords belonging to other users or CLASS, shall not represent others, unless authorized to do so explicitly by those users, nor shall you divulge sensitive data to which you have access concerning ANY subjects, shipments, results, or plans without explicit authorization to do so.
- To respect the legal protection provided by copyright of programs and data on this site; for example, you shall not make copies of computer programs or site provided data in ways that would violate their copyright protection.
- To respect the intended usage of resources; for example, you shall use only those resources (uniqname and password, funds, transactions, data, processes, etc.) assigned to you by CLASS, and shall not access or use other such resources unless explicitly authorized to do so by CLASS.
- To respect the shared nature of resources; for example, you shall avoid activities that unreasonably tax system resources or that, through frivolous use, go beyond the intended use of the system.
- To respect the intended usage of the system for electronic exchange; for example, you shall not break into another user's account or password access.
- To respect the integrity of the system or network; for example, you shall not intentionally develop or use programs, transactions, data, or processes that harass other users or infiltrate the system or damage or alter the software or data components of a system.
- To adhere to all general University of Michigan policies and procedures including, but not limited to, policies on proper use of information resources, information technology, and networks; ethical and legal use of software; and ethical and legal use of administrative data.
There are no implied or expressed warranties on the materials in this site; the materials are provided "as is." While it is intended that the information contained in this service be accurate and reliable, the CLASS Labs, School of Public Health and the University of Michigan do not warrant the accuracy of the information presented. Use of this service is at your own risk.